Darley Road Stonedge,
Also at this Venue
The Peak Edge Hotel at The Red Lion is a modern boutique Hotel nestled on the edge of Derbyshire's Peak District in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
Boasting 27 luxurious rooms with idyllic views over the beautiful Derbyshire countryside and finished to a very high standard with rain showers, king size bed, double ended baths, air conditioning, LED flat screen TV's and free Wi-Fi throughout.
Adjacent to the hotel is the Award Winning Red Lion Pub and Bistro. This dates back to the 17th century and exudes charm and character.
All food is sourced locally and they also proudly produce their own lettuce, tomatoes and herbs. The Chef's passion for delicious food means the daily Lunch Menu and evening A La Carte Menu is constantly evolving to include exciting new seasonal dishes.
Proud recipients of many awards for food and service, 2104 saw the Hotel and Bistro presented with its second rosette from the AA and Certificate of Excellence Winners from Trip Advisor.
The Peak Edge hotel at the Red Lion is located on the edge of the Peak District National Park and is only 10 minutes' drive from the market town of Chesterfield, Historic Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Bakewell, Matlock Bath, Heights of Abraham plus there are many local walks for all abilities. It is also within easy reach of major transport links and offers ample free parking.
For more information please visit our website www.peakedgehotel.co.uk
Or contact the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak Edge Hotel, DarleyRoad, Stanage, Chesterfield, S45 OLW
Chesterfield Food & Drink Awards 2013
Best Out of Town Award
Specials are available everyday and Sunday specials include our famous roast dinners!
Bar open Monday to Saturday 12 noon-11 pm and Sunday 12 noon-10.30 pm
- Facilities for groups
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Children welcome
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (ie without steps)
Although nut free meals are available, the kitchen itself is not nut free.
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Additive free