13 Holywell Street,
Also at this Venue
Events at this Venue
Jimmy Osmond and his Band in Moon River and Me. A tribute to Andy Williams.
Direct from the USA, the only official Andy Williams tribute show starring Jimmy Osmond. This brand new show full of award-winning music, nostalgic footage and special memories of Andy Williams will touch your heart.
Jimmy Osmond began his performing career at the tender age of three with Andy Williams on his television series. This year marks Jimmy’s fiftieth anniversary in show business. Jimmy will sing the songs that made Andy Williams so beloved by millions including Music To Watch Girls By, Happy Heart, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Almost There, May Each Day, Days Of Wine And Roses, and, of course, the song that was to become his theme tune, Moon River.
The youngest member of the world-famous Osmond family is joined by The Moon River Band with special guest stars Charlie Green and Emily Penny, and, naturally, a show with an Osmond would not be complete without some of the chart-topping hits that made Jimmy and his brothers famous. Come and relive the dream with Jimmy Osmond singing the songs of Andy Williams.
Come and enjoy the sound check prior to the show. Meet Jimmy, have your photo taken with him, get an autograph, and hear him and the band sing a unique song that won’t be part of the show. Also get a complimentary copy of Jimmy Osmond’s Moon River and Me album. This package includes front row seats. This will take place from 5.45pm to 6.45pm when the main show starts at 7.30pm.
|Thu 27 Oct 2016||19:30|
VIP package £77.00 (front row seats)
All other seats: £32.00
Group discount: Buy 10 tickets get 11th free.
SK 385712 53.23715 -1.42446
The Winding Wheel is in Chesterfield town centre and there are many nearby car parks. The directions below are to the nearest car parks.
Leave M1 at junction 29 and follow A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At roundabout select middle lane and take 3rd exit. At next roundabout select right hand lane and take 2nd exit (Lordsmill Street). Keep to right hand lane and go straight on through traffic lights and round back of 'Crooked Spire' Church. Select right hand lane and go straight on at 1st and 2nd set of traffic lights, approaching large roundabout with car park in middle. Keep to right hand lane and turn right into car park (Holywell Cross).
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway, then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Lidl on left) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep to left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. At next roundabout select left lane and take 1st exit (Lordsmill Street). Select right hand lane, then follow route from North/South.
: 0 miles from Chesterfield station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Although the Winding Wheel doesn't have a cafe, there is a bar available in the Auditorium during performances.
- Entrance is well lit
- Hearing loop system
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system