13 Holywell Street,
Also at this Venue
Roll Up! Roll Up!
Circus just got sexy with FORBIDDEN NIGHTS providing an evening to remember with thrills, fantasy and FORBIDDEN thoughts at every turn!
Indulge yourselves in a two-hour production as world-renowned circus artists perform heart-racing tricks in an electric fusion of daring and provocative choreography and the ultimate FORBIDDEN Tease.
Jam-packed action routines from opener till finale including aerial chains, fire acts, acrobatics & live musicians will leave you on the edge of your seat! If you enjoyed last year’s routines they’re only getting hotter for 2017 with the latest inclusion of FORBIDDEN’s very own King of Acrobatics… He will spin you into a frenzy as he shows off his superhero strength. You’ll struggle to keep your eyes on him as he flips, spins, and climbs his way around the stage. Not forgetting FORBIDDEN’s side-splitting Comedy Compère who is as charming and risqué as the routines!
Don't miss Forbidden Nights' Sexy Circus
|Fri 28 Apr 2017||20:00|
£25.50 front 5 rows all other seats £22
SK 385712 53.23715 -1.42446
The Winding Wheel is in Chesterfield town centre and there are many nearby car parks. The directions below are to the nearest car parks.
Leave M1 at junction 29 and follow A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At roundabout select middle lane and take 3rd exit. At next roundabout select right hand lane and take 2nd exit (Lordsmill Street). Keep to right hand lane and go straight on through traffic lights and round back of 'Crooked Spire' Church. Select right hand lane and go straight on at 1st and 2nd set of traffic lights, approaching large roundabout with car park in middle. Keep to right hand lane and turn right into car park (Holywell Cross).
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway, then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Lidl on left) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep to left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. At next roundabout select left lane and take 1st exit (Lordsmill Street). Select right hand lane, then follow route from North/South.
: 0 miles from Chesterfield station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Although the Winding Wheel doesn't have a cafe, there is a bar available in the Auditorium during performances.
- Entrance is well lit
- Hearing loop system
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system