Also at this Venue
Events at this Venue
|Mon 24 - Tue 25 Oct||Film - Kubo and the Two Strings|
|Mon 24 Oct||Screening Royal Opera: Cosi Fan Tutte (Cert TBC)|
|Tue 25 Oct||Film - Hunt for the Wilderpeople|
|Wed 26 Oct||Chinese State Circus|
|Thu 27 Oct||Kenneth Branagh Company: The Entertainer|
|Sat 29 Oct||The Haunting of Exham Priory|
A spine-tingling new play based on the classic Gothic chiller ‘The Rats in the Walls’
Mr Delapore retires to England to restore his ancestral home, Exham Priory, which has lain ruined for over 300 years. But what tragedy overtook the ancient de la Poer family in a single night … why do the locals hate and fear the Priory so much … and what is there in the walls that so unsettles the Delapore cats?
As Delapore and his young friend Captain Norrys uncover more and more of its past, Exham Priory reveals a truth more horrific than either man could possibly have imagined.
Rumpus ... ‘guarantees to set your heart racing ...’
|Sat 29 Oct 2016||15:00 19:30|
Adults £19 .00
Add £1.00 to price for Saturday Evening Performance
Dinner and Show £32.50 (includes dinner at Nonnas Italian Restaurant)
SK 385712 53.23660 -1.42342
The Pomegranate Theatre has no car park of its own. The directions below are to the nearest car parks.
Leave M1 at junction 29 and follow A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At roundabout select middle lane and take 3rd exit. At next roundabout select right lane and take 2nd exit (Lordsmill Street). Keep in right hand lane and at traffic lights turn right (Spa Lane). Follow road round to left and car parks on either side.
Alternatively, on Lordsmill Street go straight on through traffic lights and round back of 'Crooked Spire' Church. Select right hand lane and go straight on at 1st and 2nd set of traffic lights, approaching large roundabout with car park in middle. Keep to right hand lane and turn right into car park (Holywell Cross).
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway, then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Lidl on left) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep to left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. At next roundabout select left lane and take 1st exit (Lordsmill Street), take right hand lane then follow route from North/South.
: 0 miles from Chesterfield station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Designated wheelchair seats are available on row A and on row O (row O is more convenient for the toilet suitable for wheelchair users). Although there is no cafe at the Theatre, there is a bar which is accessible by wheelchair lift.
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance is well lit
- Automatic door at the main entrance
- Hearing loop system
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system