Self-catering with 1 unit £350-£630 pupw sleeps 6
Search availability for Columbine Cottage and book online
|Book through Visit Chesterfield||DEC
(Cottage sleeps up to 6)
nights is 4
Availability updated on 2 Dec 13 at 18:06
- Cottage sleeps up to 6
- The sunny sitting room has a French door opening on-to the garden. There is a spacious kitchen and separate dining room. The main bedroom has a double bed and the other two bedrooms are twin-bedded. The large bathroom has a bath, separate walk-in shower cubicle, WC and two hand-basins. There is free WiFi available.
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Short Breaks of 3 nights usually run from Friday to Monday but you can always contact us to check if other days are available. Book a short break from Monday to Friday and get 4 nights for the price of 3. We ask for a deposit on booking with the balance six weeks before your holiday starts. If you would like any other information about Columbine Cottage or the surrounding area please get in touch - we'll be happy to help you arrange the perfect holiday or short break.
Delightful stone cottage with wonderful views in the peaceful farming village of Alton in the award-winning parish of Ashover. Ideal base for exploring the Peak District with excellent walking from the doorstep and riding in the village. Comfortable and well-equipped with an open log fire (initial supply of fuel provided) and private garden. Free WiFi.
Short breaks available - 3 night break from £259 to £413 depending on season.
Children welcome from any age.
SK 362642 53.17421 -1.45882
Columbine Cottage is situated in the small village of Alton close to Ashover. It is 5 miles from both Matlock and Chesterfield but there is no public transport in the village so a car is essential.
Full directions will be given on confirmation of booking.
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with support handrails available