Shopping Spree Itinerary
10am Chesterfield Market
Arrive in Chesterfield on a bustling market day to find a large open-air market. Plenty of places to eat and why not call in at the Museum, book a walking tour of the town or a trip up the ‘Crooked Spire’ ChurchTower?
- General Market Monday, Friday and Saturday
- Flea Market Thursday
- Farmers’ Market second Thursday of the month
- Artisan Market last Sunday of the month
- Walking Tours Town Tour, Ghost Walk, Murder Walk, Audio Trail
- Stay in Chesterfield and your passengers can have lunch in one of our many cafes (call the Visitor Information Centre to arrange a meet and greet at Chesterfield Coach Station where we will give your group Mini Guides with a map and a list of places to eat in the town centre).
- Have lunch at one of the many cafes or food retailers at East Midlands Designer Outlet – click here for details
Travel a few miles down the M1 motorway to junction 28 where you’ll find the East Midlands Designer Outlet. With more than 65 stores, cafés and restaurants, this is the leading Designer Outlet in the Midlands, where you can find your favourite labels with price reductions of up to 60%, all year round. We offer endless entertainment, from cafes, a children’s play area and entertaining events throughout the year.
Free coach parking
Discounts – 10% discount shopping card for everyone in the party if booked in advance (email to book in advance)
Visit East Midlands Designer Outlet Tel: 01773 545000