Palace of the Peak Itinerary
Arrive in Chesterfield on a bustling market day to find a large open-air market. Why not call in at the Museum, visit the Pomegranate Theatre, book a walking tour of the town or a trip up the ‘Crooked Spire’ ChurchTower?
- General Market Monday, Friday and Saturday
- Flea Market Thursday
- Farmers’ Market second Thursday of the month
- Artisan Market last Sunday of the month
- Walking Tours Town Tour, Ghost Walk, Murder Walk, Audio Trail
More iformation on visiting Chesterfield Tel: 01246 345777/8
- Stay in Chesterfield and your passengers can have lunch in one of our many cafes (call the Visitor Information Centre to arrange a meet and greet at Chesterfield Coach Station where we will give your group Mini Guides with a map and a list of places to eat in the town centre).
- Have lunch at Chatsworth at the Carriage House or Cavendish Restaurants
One of Britain’s best loved historic houses and estates, set in the magnificent landscape of Derbyshire’s Peak District. See famous works of art in the House and the spectacular fountains in the Garden.
Minimum number - 15
Open daily from 19 March to 4 November 2016
Visit Chatsworth website Tel: 01246 565430