Chesterfield Medieval Market
STALL BOOKING FORM
Tuesday 28 July 2015 at 10 am-4 pm
Complete the application form below to reserve your stall:
Inside stalls - in the middle of the market (not indoors).
Outside stalls - on the outer edge of the market and centre aisles.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To book a charity stall, you must be a registered charity.
- Payment must be completed before day of the event.
- Once the booking form and payment have been received a receipt will be issued on the day.
- Stall allocation will take place on a first come first serve basis, however priority will be given to long standing traders.
- There will be a total of £200 in cash prizes shared between the best three costumes and traders are encouraged to enter into the spirit of the day.
- Trading will begin at 10am and continue until 4pm.
- No vehicles will be allowed in the market area between 10am and 4pm.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations however an alternative market day will be offered.
- All caterers must contact the Market Operations Officer before applying 01246 345999.